My name is Nikki Macpherson and I am an experienced psychotherapist and counsellor with rooms in Kingston Upon Thames. In these pages I have tried to give you a sense of me and my psychotherapy practice. If you have a specific question that I have not answered, please do email me. I am committed to providing counselling and psychotherapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
Talking things through with family and friends can be helpful; but have you found yourself holding back from being open, wanting to protect them or fearing being too much for them? Being able to talk things through with a psychotherapist or counsellor can enable you to talk more freely and gain a greater understanding of yourself and your situation. Within the calm and supportive environment I offer we can explore your experiences, and as your self-awareness increases we can work towards making sense of things and change.
I work one to one with adults on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
As a psychotherapist and counsellor, I am experienced in helping clients who have experienced difficulties with :
- Anxiety and Stress
- Feelings and how to express them
- Loss and Bereavement
- Emotional, Physical and/or Sexual Abuse
- Sexuality and Identity issues
- Personal and Work Relationships
- Career satisfaction
- Health- related difficulties or chronic illness
- Life change and personal development
- Creative process and expression
- Feeling stuck
- Self image
- Childhood issues
- Life stages and transitions
- Gain a better understanding of yourself
- Discover a sense of meaning and purpose
- Review your lifestyle to improve the general quality of your life
My practice is located in Kingston Town Centre within easy reach of:
Surbiton, Ham, Richmond, Teddington, Twickenham, Norbiton, New Malden, Tolworth, Thames Ditton, Molesey, Esher